- RSS Channel Showcase 9955402
- RSS Channel Showcase 6817523
- RSS Channel Showcase 2857994
- RSS Channel Showcase 5032579
Articles on this Page
- 09/19/15--15:13: _Dominican Republic ...
- 12/10/15--08:38: _Warm weather, low l...
- 01/15/16--16:42: _Top destination wed...
- 04/06/16--11:32: _Canadian retiree sl...
- 08/23/16--09:36: _Toronto Blue Jays s...
- 09/01/16--05:28: _15-year-old girl ar...
- 10/14/16--21:59: _Teen philanthropist...
- 02/14/17--14:08: _2 Dominican journal...
- 02/16/17--13:55: _Dominican journalis...
- 08/05/17--17:38: _Stateless girl stra...
- 09/06/17--12:35: _Calgary woman stuck...
- 09/06/17--13:43: _Hurricane Irma: Lon...
- 09/07/17--12:10: _Edmonton family des...
- 09/07/17--12:49: _Hurricane Irma cuts...
- 09/07/17--18:13: _Mississauga couple ...
- 09/18/17--03:22: _Hurricane Maria str...
- 09/19/17--04:09: _Hurricane Maria ham...
- 09/19/17--08:05: _Hurricane Maria: Mo...
- 09/19/15--15:13: Dominican Republic dengue cases and deaths prompt government alert
- 01/15/16--16:42: Top destination wedding spots for Canadians and things to consider
- 04/06/16--11:32: Canadian retiree slain in apparent robbery in Dominican Republic
- 02/14/17--14:08: 2 Dominican journalists killed during live transmission on Facebook
- 02/16/17--13:55: Dominican journalists shot dead during Facebook Live broadcast
- 09/07/17--12:49: Hurricane Irma cuts Montreal couple’s honeymoon short
- 09/18/17--03:22: Hurricane Maria strengthens to Category 5, storm thrashes Dominica
- 09/19/17--04:09: Hurricane Maria hammers Dominica, on track to wallop Puerto Rico
Health officials in the Dominican Republic have issued an alert as the number of dengue cases and deaths continue to rise in the Caribbean country.
Despite price increases of between 10 and 15 per cent on some packages this winter, tour operator Transat is selling more vacations to sun destinations, it says.
Dreaming of a destination wedding? We asked a travel expert for help narrowing down the selection.
Authorities in the Dominican Republic say a Canadian retiree has been killed in an apparent robbery and two local men have been arrested as suspects.
Toronto Blue Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion is reportedly being sued for over $11.5 million by a woman who says he knowingly gave her at least two sexually transmitted infections.
A police spokesman in the Dominican Republic says a 15-year-old girl has been arrested in the slaying of a Canadian man living in the Caribbean country.
It's been three years since 13-year-old Jane and 14-year-old Isabel Szollosy embarked on their journey to help impoverished Haitian children from the Dominican Republic with their organization Sparkes of Hope, which has raised $58,000 for summer camps. Now, they're looking for politicians to change a law that bars them from sitting on the board of directors of a non-profit corporation.
A radio producer and an announcer were fatally shot in the Dominican Republic while one of them was reading the news during a live transmission on Facebook.
Three men have been arrested after a pair of journalists were killed during a Facebook Live broadcast in the city of San Pedro de Macoris in the Dominican Republic.
Natural disasters, adoption law changes and government apathy have contributed to stymieing a stateless Dominican-born girl's adoption by a Canadian humanitarian worker.
A Calgary woman vacationing in the crosshairs of Hurricane Irma is voicing her frustrations with Air Canada after she says it took the airline days to notify passengers of its plan to fly them out of harm’s way.
For the past three days, Bravo had a hard time getting a clear answer from their travel company of what to do about the approaching category five storm.
Scott Bulat was vacationing on an island resort in the Samana Peninsula with his family when Hurricane Irma triggered an emergency evacuation.
A Montreal couple is thankful to be back home after being evacuated from Dominican Republic on their honeymoon because of Hurricane Irma.
The couple from Mississauga are thankful to escape a potential disaster. But they say Air Canada was slow to respond, which left them bracing for the worst.
The storm was on a path that would take it near many of the islands already wrecked by Hurricane Irma and then on toward Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
Maria's eye roared over the island late Monday night before the storm briefly dropped to Category 4 strength early Tuesday before resuming its extremely dangerous Category 5 status.
Maria, the second major storm of the month, slammed into Dominica with potentially catastrophic winds of nearly 260 km/h, ripping roofs off homes on the island of about 73,000 people.